Friday 17 June 2016

A Place To Be.........

PEACE AND GROUNDING....

I am blessed to have this Willow tree a few feet from the caravan and it holds joy and energy to ground.
On days when the world feels too much, the children are too much or I in myself are too much, time spent here pulls me back to centre and allows me the focus to launch off again.



As a family this tree is thanked daily for its ability to provide us with shelter, the focal element to one of our views and the laughter that comes from being with it.

Always space to swing.....




For a child to sleep outside.....



For time to be shared together on a double swing, chatting, sharing or just being...


The life in its bark to be wondered at, used as a backdrop for my creation photos, or just to hold, feel and grasp the energy that's held within.....


To lean against her trunk and look upwards realising just how small we really are....



When her boughs break in the storm, we gather them lovingly and build new life from her....

 


But most, she is where I go to plant my feet, feel the energy from her roots and gather myself to carry on in my day....


Where do you go?.......xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment